A wholemeal wrap and a cocoon can be made for breakfast. This burrito has avocado and protein-rich eggs.
- In a bowl, whisk the chipotle paste together with the egg. Season the mixture with some salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the kale.
- Once the kale and tomatoes are tender, cook the mixture in a large pot. Then remove everything from the pan. Place the beaten egg in the empty half of the pan and then scramble it. Place everything in the middle of the wrap. Top it with avocado. Wrap up and enjoy immediately
- One tsp chipotle paste
- One egg
- One teaspoon of rapeseed oil
- 50g Kale
- Seven cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced
- 1 Wholemeal tortilla wrap, warm
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings