Sunday mornings are for cinnamon rolls. You can smell the cinnamon in the air. You can sit on the couch and enjoy a cup of coffee while you eat a huge cinnamon bun with icing. The best part? This greek yogurt cinnamon roll recipe takes less than an hour to prepare. From start to finish
CINNAMON ROLLS THAT WORK VERY EASILY:
Cinnamon rolls are a comforting breakfast staple. They were too difficult for me to try, however. Although store-bought cinnamon rolls are delicious, there is something that makes everything better when you make it yourself. These greek yogurt cinnamon rolls are super easy to make. These are foolproof, easy to make, and don’t take long to rise. They also taste amazing. They can make your life better.
You can make cinnamon rolls as long as you have cinnamon, Greek yogurt, and flour. They have been a family favorite since I made them when they came out of my kitchen. They are now requested almost every week. If you are still not convinced, this is a sign that you should make greek yogurt cinnamon rolls immediately.
What is 3-INGREDIENT DOUGH?
This 3-ingredient dough is used to make cinnamon rolls. These bagels are also known as dough. This dough is so easy to make. You only need flour, baking powder, and thick yogurt to make the best bread dough. I can safely say that I have fallen in love with 3 ingredient dough. This makes it so easy to make all the difficult recipes seem simple. These cinnamon rolls are now possible to make whenever you like! Greek yogurt can also provide extra protein! It’s a win/win situation!
These are highly sought-after in my home and will soon be in yours!
HOW TO MAKE THESE GREEK YOGURT CINNAMON ROLLS
Greek Yogurt: I have only used plain greek yogurt to make these greek yogurt cinnamon rolls, so I don’t know how other options would work. Coconut yogurt and other non-dairy alternatives work fine. However, if you try an alternative, let me know how it turned out!
Flour – I used good old all-purpose flour because we always have it (which means cinnamon rolls every day). I’ve also heard gluten-free 1:1 flour works well, but I haven’t tried it.
Baking powder: this is crucial! Mix the baking powder and the flour before adding the yogurt. This creates a self-rising flour that will help ensure the rolls rise.
Granulated sugar: The perfect combination of sugar and cinnamon, isn’t that?
Cinnamon We use lots of cinnamon to make these rolls. So get ready for your home to smell amazing.
Other easy breakfast options:
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, so it’s not surprising that there are many breakfast options on this blog.
These are my top picks for healthy and easy breakfast options to get you started on your day.
- Oatmeal cookie cups
- Breakfast cookie from an Air Fryer
- Greek yogurt bagels
- Sweet potato egg nests
- 1 + 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking flour
- 1 + 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1+ 1/4 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp icing Sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- *milk to thin
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Use parchment paper to line a baking sheet.
- Mix four, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine the flour mixture and yogurt in a separate bowl. Mix well. Knead the dough with your hands until it is fully combined. Form into a ball.
- Lightly flour your kitchen surface and use a rolling pin to roll the dough out into a rectangular shape (approximately 1/2 inch).
- Mix sugar, coconut oil, cinnamon, and salt until you have a paste. Spread the paste evenly over the dough
- Slowly roll the dough, starting with one of the shorter rectangular sides. Continue rolling until you have a cylinder-shaped dough.
- To cut the dough into Cinnamon Buns, place a string under the cylinder.
- Place the rolls in the pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until edges turns golden brown.
- Mix the icing ingredients while the rolls bake
- Allow the buns to cool in the oven. Spread icing on top of the buns once they are cool.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings