This oat pot, which is fibre-packed, looks similar to a Bircher. Porridge oats, yoghurt, blueberries, seeds, and nuts combine to keep you fuller longer.
- Combine all ingredients for porridge in a bowl. Allow sitting for at least 20 minutes. Stir in half of the blueberries once the oats are softened. You can add water if the porridge seems too dry.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls, and top with honey, almonds, and the rest of the berries.
- 50g jumbo porridge oat
- 200ml unsweetened almond buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp low-fat natural yoghurt
- 25g chia seeds
- 150g punnet blueberry
- 25g almonds, sliced or flaked
- Clear honey to taste
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings